Tuesday, September 29, 2015

More student of the month


Questions for Kelly's math teacher Mr. Gomez.

1. Do you think that Kelly deserved this award?
I think Kelly should not have gotten this award and her best friend Cianna Chairez should have received this award.
2. What kind of grades does Kelly receive?
Kelly gets mostly 34s and 50s. But she changes her grades in the computer often.
3. How does Kelly get along with her classmates?
No! She always is yelling at them and telling everyone she is better than them. 
4. Does Kelly always do what she's supposed to?
Well no not at all she doesn't listen to me so she does al her work incorrectly.


Questions for Kelly's best friend

1. What is your name?
My name is Cianna Chairez
2. Are you a better student than Kelly?
Yes, Kelly is a terrible student in all of her classes.
3. Does Kelly ever act like she's better than you?
Kelly always yells at me that she is better and thinks she is the best. But she isn't she just scares everyone in the school.
4. Where did you meet Kelly?
I met Kelly in second grade when she spilled juice on me and screamed in my face then we became best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment