Friday, September 25, 2015

Student of the month Q & A

1. what is your name?
My name is Kelly Thornton
2. Do you need to have good grades to be student of the month?
Yes, and I have the best grades.3. Who recognizes you for student of the month?
Everyone recognized me, cause I'm the best.4. Where are you from?
I am from the islands of winners.
5. Do you have to sign up for student of the month?
No they just award me cause I'm the best.6. Is there a different student in every grade for student of the month?
There's only one, which is me. "Student of the year, month, day."
7.What kind of actions do you need to show to earn this title?
Take the hardest classes, challenge yourself and do great in all your classes.
8. How important is student of the month at your school?
Not that important since I'm used to getting it every month.9. How do they announce student of the month?
Over the intercom so everyone can hear how great I am.10. Are there certain people who choose student of the month?
Well I am the only one nominated since I'm the only worthy.11. What kind of leadership does it take to become student of the month?
Leadership like mine, because because I am the best overall.12. What are your hobbies?
I like to draw and I like to practice my student of the month skills.
13. Can a student get student of the month more than once?
Well I am a freshman and I have got it for 9 years.14. Do you think you deserved to get student of the month?
Yes I deserve every award.15. Do you think they choose student of the month fairly?
Yes, If student of the month was an olympic sport, I would win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.16. How hard it is to get student of the month?
Very hard, I work my hardest  and I always win.
17. Does anyone treat you differently since you have won this award?
No, they treat me the same since they already knew I was better than them.
18. What skills do you have?
I have all the skills.19. After winning this title what other titles are you wanting to get?
President of the world.
20. What are your grades like>
All 110s and 160s.

No comments:

Post a Comment