Wednesday, December 2, 2015

C.E. 3.3

1.They are forming a new organization, fighting disease, improving education and "building strong communities" that will pursue these goals through a combination of charitable donations, private investment and promotion of government policy reform. 
2. Money is going toward the small class sizes, teacher training and full-day schooling..
3. It will be 58 stories high and it is important because it will be the tallest residential building west of the Mississippi.
4. David Price is going to make $217 million dollars in the next 7 years.
5. I would not eat Texas trash because I not into trying new things and Im not very adventurous when it comes to eating so I would not like to try it.


Homeboy Industries is an organization that works to give second chances to those just out of prison and to former gang members who want to change their lives.
Yes, This was very compelling to read because of how many times they mentioned food and how it changed peoples lives and gave them a chance to fix their life.
When I was reading this, I was thinking about food the whole time, and I became very hungry and I really wanted to eat something.

No comments:

Post a Comment