Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Current Events Quiz 5.3

1. Certain school services could be taken over and funded by the city which could keep the district from paying 11 million dollars to the state.
2.  California and NY should raise the minimum wage to $15 by 2022 in about six years. 
3. The Villanova Wildcats won the NCAA Men's basketball tournament last night with a final score of 77 to 74.
4. If I could go to one of these amazing places, I would go to Australia, 100%. Ever since I was little I have always thought that Australia was the coolest place in the world, after I read a book where they lived there. I always loved the idea of it, and I loved everyone's accent that lived there. It has always been my dream vacation.
5. I don't really use minute videos on instagram, but I do watch them and when there was 15 second videos, all of the videos were sped up and hard to watch, so I think it was  a great idea to expand the videos.


Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders, and Hilary Clinton are the major candidates left in the races.
The main influences I have of politics are my parents and older brother, so I stick with what they have to say because they are the smartest people I know and I feel they know what the best thing for the country is. My whole family are democrats, and My mom, dad and brother voted for Bernie, and that's would I support also. 
The whole country will continue to become more divided. Everyone has different view on the world, and how is should be. So people will continue to grow apart along with there beliefs.
My main concern is Donald Trump becoming president and the people that support him taking over and Trump creating barriers and deporting people who are not white.
Some major topics concerning the candidates are having are abortion, guns, and immigrations laws.
Which topics are the most important to you?

They are all very important to me and everyone around me. Immigration is a huge effect on a lot of people in the United States today. It can control families and peoples lives. It can cause horrible places for people to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment