Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015 Pictures of the year

1. This was one of my favorite pictures in 2015. Because one, it is a very beautiful picture but, it caused a lot of damage to areas near Mount Sinabung. How something so beautiful can cause damage. This picture couldn't be created without the Earth and its natural disasters.

2. This is another one of my favorite pictures of 2015. It was another amazing image that someone took. But  it also shows how normal things can be and then suddenly change is the matter of feet. It has beautiful waters feet from your house.
3. This one I liked because it reminded me of a mushroom and jellyfish. I thought it was a really interesting place that I would love to see in real life.



Best song 


The best song for me in 2015 was "Like I'm gonna lose you" by Meghan Trainor. I listened to it 24/7. It played on the radio and I could have listened to it with whatever mood I was in. It always makes me feel better when I listen to it.



Best movie


The best movie for 2015 for me was Mocking jay part 2. I just recently saw it and I didn't go and see many movies and this was one that I remembered really well and remembered liking it a lot. I didn't read any of the books, but I saw all of the movies and they were really good and I would always go and see it again.




News story

"1,125 people killed by police"

 This is a very important story about how many people have lost their lives to the people that are supposed to be protecting us. It's insane how many accident killings there have been this year by police. In some cases they have a right and it can be hard for them but there are a lot of lives being lost for no reason. I hope in 2016 there will be less deaths.



Most important person





They are very important to this year and any other year too. They are teaching people out there about the black children that aren't being treated fairly. And there is no reason for them to be treated any different just because their skin is darker than others. I hope they continue to be an important role model in the future.



sports event



An important sports event event for 2015 was wimbledon. Serena Williams won the 2015 wimbledon bringing her grand slam winnings to a incredible 36 major titles. This was very important to me because tennis is the only sport I watch and keep up with.



ABOUT ME

Over this whole break I did nothing. Well I hung out with my friends and family, but family that I see every weekend so it wasn't that exciting. But I got some really awesome presents. My overall favorite was my new computer. My old one was very slow and old and I was in desperate need of a new one. I use it everyday and it works so fast and it will help so much with homework and projects. I know it is really basic and everyone says this, but I would really love to improve my grades and become a better student. Also I would like to play more tennis and improve my backhand. Im looking forward to a lot of this these year. One is taking pictures in this class! And also starting spring season in tennis, which is our tournament season. At the year of this year I will be 16... and that means I could drive. And in the summer I will go to California.



No comments:

Post a Comment