Tuesday, January 12, 2016

current event


1. The five things you can be expecting from Obama are breakup note, retrospective, social push, tee up for democrats and Austin represented.
2. Sean Penn had written a Rolling stones article and switched the phones. Then he met up with him, disguised, so know who recognize him, then he asked him questions.
3. The 4 of David Bowie's most famous songs were "Space Oddity," "Fame," "Heroes" and "Let's Dance."

4. The Powerball lottery payout for the winner on Wednesday night are 1.4 million dollars.
5. The Star Wars Universe at Disney World looks really cool and interesting and people that love Star Wars would love to see all of that stuff. However, I do not have that kind of money and even if I did, I would probably spend it on something else more important. I am not that big of a Star Wars fan so it would not interest me as much as others.


I would probably want to buy a ticket. Because I love to enter random things that you don't have to have talent or work really hard. So I think it would just be kind of fun.
I don't think either of my parents did or will ever buy one. Because they say it's just a rip off and you have no chance at all of winning. Which is true.
I probably would just for fun and for the excitement of it.

I would definitely put some of it again because I going to need it for the future. But I really want a new phone and a car for when I can drive and then with everything thats left I would want to travel the world. I have already been to a lot a places around the world, but I can hardly remember them since I was so small. So I would go everywhere and stay at all the nicest places and hotels.
5. What if you didn't win the big prize, but came in third and won $3 million dollars instead of over a billion, what would you do with the money now?



No comments:

Post a Comment