Friday, January 29, 2016

Free Write


It was just a normal day with the bright sun blasting in my eyes. I saw that the dirt in my flower bed looked a little plain and boring, so I decided to plant a few flowers. I jumped into my car and ran down to home depot where they had the most wonderful flowers. After deicing upon blue and pink daisies I went home to start my work. I grabbed my tools and ran to my garden. After hours of of digging and planting, the light hit something shiny beneath the daisies. I shuffled my flowers of the way to see what was in my sights. Finding a beautiful hunk of gold!!! I screamed as loud as my voice would let me. I ran inside to tell me kids, which would have been the right thing to do. But instead I ran into my car and left. Where to? Who knows. All I know is that I'm in the car and it's moving. Maybe one day I'll see my kids again.

No comments:

Post a Comment