Thursday, January 21, 2016

current events 4.2

83, 951 students attend AISD.
The exchange would involve 607 acres for public land costing 1,185.
The colors of the year were rose quartz and serenity.
This is awesome because my friends and I all love to color and draw together and when I become an adult I sure I will love to color still and it's a great way to relax.
I would love to go to the the staycation art show to go and look at all of the art work. I am not the best at art  but I love to see other peoples art that are good at it .
According to this article they blame to global warming on the emissions of greenhouse gases.
One result was the usual wave of winter floods that flowed down the Mississippi river watershed.
I personally do not worry about global warming. I know that I should but I am usually too busy thinking about other things and global warming just slips my mind.
As a society the main problem we need to fix is the use of gas so something that we could all do is start only using electric cars so we aren't using any gas that can harm the environment.
I think that it is a huge issue today. Because if we can't think of anything to stop it from getting worse, it will continue to become a problem and it will only become a bigger issue that will get to a point were there is no way to stop it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment