Friday, March 4, 2016

Front pages of the World

1. My favorite newspaper was the newspaper from Bakersfield, California. I liked it because of the colors they chose and they way they formatted it. They used colors that looked really good together and I really like them.
2. My favorite headline is the one that talks about the campaign 2016. This interested me because my family has been talking about the campaign and I am started to be more interested in it.
3. There are 5 stories on the front of the paper.
4. Most of the papers have a big main picture of the front and one main story on the front. They also have a lot of little stories along the side of the paper.
5. Some do not have as many pictures as the others. There are a couple of different formats that they use. Like some have stories down the side and others have them on all sides of the paper or around the main stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment