Friday, October 23, 2015

CE 2.2

1. Two potential causes for Hidden Pines in Bastrop are that it was a farm accident or someone could have purposely started this burn ban.
2. Alan Gukain was nominated for music educators award because he has a natural talent and is awesome and he always goes above and beyond.
3. The favorite to win the F1 race held in Austin is Lewis Hamilton.
4. Three apples mentioned in the passage "Fall in love with apple" where honey crisps, Jonagold and Mclntosh.
5. I would like to try the "good dark chocolate" because I love chocolate and it literally has he word good in it so I would love to try it. And dark chocolate is good for you. Also I would be interested in trying the "real vanilla" since it doesn't have as much sugars as the things you add sugar to so its still sweet but not with all he sugars.

1. No, I have not brought my own textbook instead of the online. Since I have access to internet at home and anywhere on my phone so I don't need a copy of the actual textbook. And all the teachers have there textbooks online so there is no need for the actual textbooks if you have a smart phone or computer. There have been a lot of changes this year where everyone is using online textbooks.
2. No, if anything the online textbooks have helped my grades. Because I always have access to them and you go on anytime to finish homework. They can't hurt my grade since I can go on them and I don't need to worry about not having the information or miss placing my book. It helps a lot for me since I have two houses and I used to leave my book at one house and forget that I'm at the other house that night so it helps knowing that I will always have a book no matter what house I at.
3. I think this is a really good idea for the future since its so much easier for kids to go online. Since most kids will lose there books if you give it to them. The only downside would be that the kids that don't have phones and computers it would be difficult for them to use the internet.
4. Yes, I think this trend will continue a lot in United States in the upcoming years since more kids these days are getting smart phones and laptops at an earlier age based on this generation becoming more inclined to technology so kids now will start using there phones more making it easier for them to get into their textbooks online and they won't need to use the actual books.
5. I think that textbooks started to cost too much and they would run out of the books anyway. Also many kids are probably losing there books and its would be easier for everyone to just go online.

No comments:

Post a Comment