Monday, October 5, 2015

Student of the Month

Kelly Thornton won the student of the month award at Bowie High School on November 30th by being nominated since she had amazing grades and had outstanding leadership.

"You have to have leadership like mine, because I'm the best overall," Kelly Thornton stated when being asked what it takes to become student of the month.

When Kelly's teachers were asked about her performance at school everything they said went against everything Kelly had said.

"Kelly never listens to me in class and always does her work incorrectly," Mr. Gomez said when asked if Kelly always does what she is supposed to.

Kelly had said she receives great grades in class and does better than anyone in all of her classes and all of the school.

"All 110s and 160s," Kelly said many times when talking about her grades.

But when asking her teachers they denied that she was even passing her classes.

"Kelly mainly receives 35s and 50s in all of her classes. But she has be caught changing her grades in the schools computer multiple times," Says Mrs. Smith, Kelly's History teacher.

Many people in the school are wondering why Kelly doesn't get in trouble or they don't change her grades back to 50s in the computer. But Kelly's best friend, Cianna, opened up and found that Kelly scares everyone to become a great student instead of working for it.

"Kelly always yells at me that she is better and thinks she is the best. But she isn't she just scares everyone in the school," Cianna stated when asked if Kelly thinks she is better than everyone."

Teachers at school wondering why Cianna is even friends with Kelly. But they have been friends since they were little in kindergarden.

"I met Kelly in kindergarden when she spilled juice on me and screamed in my face then we became best friend," Cianna said when asked about her friendship with Kelly.

Many people at Bowie High School think that Kelly doesn't deserve to win this award because she receives bad grades and is a terrible student in all of her classes. Even her best friend thinks this about her.

"I don't think that Kelly should have deserved this award at all. I think I should have won this award since I'm such a better student, I listen in class, and I'm an overall great person." Cianna said when asked if Kelly deserved this award.

People wonder what Kelly will do later in her life since no one knows what she is interested in. Kelly will probably want to rule the world.

"I want to become president of the world." Kelly stated when asked about her plans for the future.

Kelly had apparently the only one to be nominated in the student of the month running.

"I was the only one nominated since I'm the only one worthy." Kelly says.

Kelly thinks that she is better and more talented than everyone else.

"I have all the skills." Kelly stated after being asked about her talents.



No comments:

Post a Comment