Monday, October 19, 2015

huntington story

who: Janice Jones and Tammy Rye
what: Janice shot in leg by her own gun
where: In her motor home in Beach Boulevard near Highway 1
when: 10 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 14
why: it was on accident
how: The dog knocked over the gun and it shot her in the leg.

On Wednesday October 14th Janice Jones was in her motor home when her dog, Tombo, knocked over her hand gun and it fired through her leg.

Janice blamed the accident all on her dog for accidentally knocking over the gun.

"That damn dog shot me in the leg! I was relaxing and eating my pork chops!" Janice said.

The bullet shot through her leg and almost hit the gas tank. Things could have been real bad if it had hit the gas tank. Janice was very lucky, She could have died.

"Janice should be thankful it did not hit the gas tank and she did not die." says Tammy Rye.

Janice thinks there is a reason the bullet landed inches from the gas tank. She has a theory about her near death experience.

"Since I am 53 years old, god has a plan for me, his plan is for me to at least have two more years to live. Since the bullet was two inches away from mw dying." Janice said.

Janice has no use for her dog anymore since she thinks it tried to kill her. She decided to give to the animal control officers.

"I never want to see that dog again. I am giving it away!" Janice yelled.




No comments:

Post a Comment